Monday, November 22, 2010

Shutterfly Holiday Cards

So many of my favorite bloggers have been writing about Shutterfly and their FREE cards for Christmas, so I figured why not. I love the creativity and ease of using Shutterfly for a lot of my holiday needs! I was so excited to see this years catalog of Shutterfly photo designs and I cannot WAIT to order ours, now the hard part is picking my favorite! I love hosting my photos on my shutterfly account and have ordered photo books from them and countless number of prints! I just discovered recently that you can have photos printed from your Shutterfly account to Wal-mart!! HOW EASY!!!! I plan on ordering my cards this year from Shutterfly and am hoping to snag my sister to take our family picture this weekend at Thanksgiving! I have been browsing their site for almost an hour now and the catalog for days... I think I've narrowed it down to some of my favorites...

I love that this is a 5x5 design!! How creative and cute, it might cost a little extra in postage but would make up for it in style!


I love the simplicity of this one!!


Umm... hello Christmas letter and card in one! LOVE IT!!!


Finally... I can never pick just one picture! This is perfect!!!


Here are a few of my Shutterfly favorite products:
Click the words to enjoy!

Photo Books

LinkCanvas Wall Art

Calendars

1 comment:

Emily said...

My favorite is the one that says JOY...and yes I'll take pictures this weekend!!