Sunday, January 24, 2010

Back to blogging....

I changed my header... Im going to try really hard to post one picture a day of Caroline, they might all come in spurts, but defiantly will try to get them done :)



Caroline's first time sledding... not from today, because its an icy mess out there, but the last time we were in Mandan... NYE weekend.... more to come when Im done picking up for our football party... if you cant cheer for the Pack, might as well cheer against the Vikings.... GOOOOO SAINTS!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

2 comments:

Aaron, Angie, Hailey, Lexi, and Jacob said...

Glad to see you've decided to do a 365 project! :) I'm really enjoying it and will have a lot of fun looking back at it at the end of the year.

Pam's Palate and Potpourri said...

I think it is so funny when she has that pink snowsuit and her arms stick out at her sides when she works! I am sure glad that you updated!